• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Juliet Pricing

jcesl2

I should Work at Oakley
Virginia
I thought they were going for about retail.

Ebay# 330759662687

WTF? I was going to get another pair back when they were $250 but never got around to it. For more than $500... I don't need a second pair.

Starting price was $274.95. People are bidding on it...... They are discontinued so people will pay if they want them bad enough. I got mine when they came out. An extra pair can be picked up, but it's the demand for them that's raising the price.....

I got mine for $495 shipped. They were a gift from my wife, she got them
Off eBay. It was probably more than she wanted to pay but I guess if you want something so much you'll do anything to get it

The carbon IH combo is even more desirable. Imagine the price of a carbon IH with box will cost.

Ha. You think that's crazy, go search the 24K Juliet. :blink:

Glad i got both the 24k and the IH before the prices skyrocketed.

The carbon IH combo is even more desirable. Imagine the price of a carbon IH with box will cost.

I'm sure this will go for significantly more since you would have to pick up a carbon frame to do the swap. Which is what i was going to do.... until i found out one of my T6 screws was stripped on my carbon frame :sad:

You talking about swapping out the plasma frame for a carbon one?

I bought mine from Oakley's website for full retail. Got a free pair of headphones with them.

I guess I just remember seeing them for low $300's a couple weeks ago. Crazy how fast they jumped up. They look great though.

you know the Carbon IH's out there are customs right? none came factory.

i know! But most people see this carbon combo as being the combo oakley should have went for. So its gonna be more pricey than just a normal IH juliet.

i know! But most people see this carbon combo as being the combo oakley should have went for. So its gonna be more pricey than just a normal IH juliet.

yeah totally! it would, but then the box would not play a factor as you wont have a matching frame color anyway. collectability wise if you want the box, you will want the actual sunglass to match

Which box would one get with this "custom"? The IH box or carbon?

I'll assume that it is your opinion (and maybe others too) that the carbon/ IH combo is more desirable because I'm not a big fan of the carbon frame.
Personally I think it looks cheap and IMHO the plasma really sets off the violet better but as was observed in another locked thread, once you own stuff you can do with your stuff as you wish.
Lastly swapping the frame to a non-production colorway destroys the collectability and by association the value of what appears to be a LE colorway that is in demand.

Latest Posts

Back