• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Juliet Question

Jay82

Oakley Enthusiast
Detroit
I recently purchased a pair of infinite hero Juliet's from eBay and I'm afraid that the lenses are aftermarket etched. They look exactly the way that they are supposed to, etching, color, until I put them on. The corners are colored slightly differently than the center of the lens when looking through the lenses. It's almost like the center of the lens is darker than the edges. The only reason that I am suspicious is that ive never seen an oakley lens that wasnt the same color throughout, they remind me of a walleva lens that I put in a pair of R1's awhile back. Does anyone have any experience with this? Am I freaking out or have other people seen the exact same thing? The sku is correct and they were listed bnib with an H sticker on the lens. The coin is correct, the frame is correct, the box is correct, the bag is right, I'm just a little suspicious of these lenses. Help please.

I think I may just be losing my mind (hopefully). I just looked through a pair of x squared ruby I bought from a vault store and they are slightly different in the corners also. Maybe it's just the colored lenses that are like that. I'm just so used to wearing my carbon polar Juliet's that are completely uniform throughout the lens that I've never really paid much attention.

I have a pair of the Violet Iridium lenses for my Split Jackets that I ordered from oakley and they do seem to be a little lighter on the edges. Idk why but your not losing your mind.

the violet iridiums are kind of crappy to look through, awesome to look at, not so great to look through unfortunately

All personal preference....violet is one of the two color lenses I wear most often. To each his own. Work perfect for my work also.

true, honestly i wore my ih split jackets with VI in them all day today and they have way less color variation compared to my Julian Wilson brooks. They actually look similar to bronze, and i love bronze so i shouldnt knock violet so quickly

That's exactly what I'm looking at yellow/blue, Thanks gecko. Brett you are absolutely correct that pair of glasses is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen, mostly because of the lenses of course. Just not the best to look through.