• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Juliet Question

JUST FYI, there are very Few of us that can actually do that type of work correctly. Good to keep an eye on this, cause how many people have damaged + etched lenses that neeeeeed replacing. I can do it perfectly, and with Oakley lenses, so nothing short of the bevel would be amiss. I would create some to sell as replacements for people, but not sure of the demand. I would consider that "restoration". If and only if an Oakley lens were used. I would like to know your thoughts on this too.

I would love a pair Of infinite hero Lenses cut and etched for Juliets. I wear these glasses often because they are my favorite pair. I know I'm gonna eventually scratch the lenses. Let me know on cost

PRobably in the range of 130-140 for cost, etching is not cheap and there is back and forth shipping involved too.
Can you tell me how much for a pair of the same color Violet Iridium lens WITHOUT the + etching? I love mine but I find the etching distracting.

Latest Posts

Back