• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite hero Juliets

@GamerGuySam is right on the price! $500 respectively. Prices on eBay are crazy! I see Romeo 1 on there for 5k! I've week Juliets on there for 5k! You can price stuff on asking price! You have to see what's it sold for. That's how much people are willing to pay bottom line!

It is like this everywhere on eBay. I have been buying, selling and collecting sports memorabilia and game used and game worn items for 25 years plus and there are literally 100's if not 1000's of items on eBay that have been parked there sometimes for years at 5, 10 or even 20x real market value.

I am not sure what the seller is honestly trying to accomplish. It would be one thing if the item was a true 1 of 1 no other like it exists but when there are a dozen of the same items up on eBay at any one time which are identical and priced at 1/10th of the cost it makes zero sense

I see it all the time and just shake my head and move on.

I'm just saying was in pretty good shape and not worth anyplace near 1200$ !

Seriously bro, it’s not there are a lot floating around and im sure if you tease someone for 550-600 you will get one. But for 500 (the lowest i have seen) is a good buy. Maaan i would consider my ichiro polish with slates and blue rubbers serialed matched more of a prize piece than that.

You won't be retiring any time soon with that one, or anyone for that matter!!!
Later
NCH

com'n guys, he is just testing the water.....looks like it ain't warm enough!

well I guess going from 1200 - 500 is a pretty cold shower to take. That sucks. Would have been a nice opportunity for us. I wish all x metals sold for those big ebay prices... id definitely be selling some of the collection if I could hit them 5k Juliet and R1 prices...

Back