• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite hero Juliets

The blue and the purple Juliets are still considered grails....if you could prove they were the real deal, that is!!!! There was only a handful from the factory in the wild including part orbitals.
I was referring specifically to the IH Juliets rather than Juliets in general

Even some of the general release Juliets could be considered grails - carbon/blue Ichiros are still sought after, for example, even if not making what they once did.

I was referring specifically to the IH Juliets rather than Juliets in general

Even some of the general release Juliets could be considered grails - carbon/blue Ichiros are still sought after, for example, even if not making what they once did.

IH were massed produced compared to MANY other Juliet’s. Sought after? Sure. For pricing there is a damn nice pair that was posted about a month ago for $750 and I think it’s still available. I can think of at LEAST 6+ other production/semi production pairs to rank higher up the grail list then IH
SUB 5K Ruby
Polished Carbon Ichiro
Emerald slate Ichiro (Japanese release)
JBR’s
SLC’s
Corvette
And of course the one I personally need
Carbon/Blue Ichiro.
I’m sure I’m missing a few and didn’t include the one off’s which certainly can be considered grails do to them being well one off’s. Also unopened might IH like [mention]Nucchem [/mention] has
Might be a grail because well the are only unopened once. To me that would carry a premium most certainly.

IH were massed produced compared to MANY other Juliet’s. Sought after? Sure. For pricing there is a damn nice pair that was posted about a month ago for $750 and I think it’s still available. I can think of at LEAST 6+ other production/semi production pairs to rank higher up the grail list then IH
SUB 5K Ruby
Polished Carbon Ichiro
Emerald slate Ichiro (Japanese release)
JBR’s
SLC’s
Corvette
And of course the one I personally need
Carbon/Blue Ichiro.
I’m sure I’m missing a few and didn’t include the one off’s which certainly can be considered grails do to them being well one off’s. Also unopened might IH like [mention]Nucchem [/mention] has
Might be a grail because well the are only unopened once. To me that would carry a premium most certainly.
I think the 700 pair has sold, there was a couple here between 650-700 and i think all got sold.

Wow just saw the date on the last post. Wonder why it appeared in my news feed

I think the 700 pair has sold, there was a couple here between 650-700 and i think all got sold.

I wasn’t sure. He didn’t mark it as sold so I assumed it was still available. Also for whatever reason this is an older thread that appeared in my Tapatalk news feed as recently commented on so I apologize for revitalizing it

Wow just saw the date on the last post. Wonder why it appeared in my news feed
Who knows?! A few forum changes lately.

If you’d read a few posts earlier, you’d have seen I was making much the same point about IHs - too much supply to really be grails.

Latest Posts

Back