• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Juliette

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Anyone interested in these? I have access to a brand new pair, out of the box on display but complete.

Price would probably be $545 + shipping.

Just throwing it out there...

Some people reacted to this post.
Is that in Canadian dollars?

$545 + Shipping? wow! that's gonna be a hard sell brotha. Even at Canadian dollars, that's still $544 :tongue:

Yeah, just checked CAD, that isn't much different. Good luck with that!

like i said, just throwing it out there. I have NO idea what the market on these is like, if they are ever rare/in demand or whatever.

Don't shoot the messenger!

Username Hidden said:
like i said, just throwing it out there. I have NO idea what the market on these is like, if they are ever rare/in demand or whatever.

we are not brotha, no price police here. Just giving ya a heads up :redface:

thanks, I just found a couple interesting pieces like the IH Juliettes, #6xx/750 24k X Squared, Transformers 3D gascan, tin tin gascan. None really appeal to me, but thought someone might be in need of.

Username Hidden said:

Easy tiger, we're not trying to condemn you, just trying to help. We appreciate your offer to help the members here. If you're looking for a baseline on prices, try eBay...not the best reference, but it'll give you a rough idea of what the public is willing to pay for certain pieces.

The IH Juliet is a collectible piece and getting harder to find at a decent price. My suggestion, drop the price by at least a couple hundred dollars, and you might get some bites. Again, thanks for the offer and good luck with the sale.

Username Hidden said:
thanks, I just found a couple interesting pieces like the IH Juliettes, #6xx/750 24k X Squared, Transformers 3D gascan, tin tin gascan. None really appeal to me, but thought someone might be in need of.

The IH Juliet and the 24K XS are in demand, I'd pick them up anyway if you can afford it. The 24K especially, since it's a limited edition piece and is harder to come by. How much for that one anyway?

They are sitting in a store on hold for me, my wife would divorce me if I picked them upfor myself since I just got a pair of XS this week but I figured someone might be interested.

The 24k's are $560 + tax, so $588 (5% sales tax). It's a 60km drive, so I need to tack on like $20 just so my wife doesn't kill me. I believe they are #652 but I can't exactly remember, so i put 6xx just to be safe.

Shipping from Canada sucks, so it'll probably be about $25-30 to ship them with the needed insurance.

I'd be happy to help out if you're interested, just know that I wasn't trying to scalp anyone, just trying to help people out :-(

Latest Posts

Back