• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Lenses Question

JoshAD330

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello all, I guess this is the right place to ask my question. I would like to know if the Infinite Hero Juliet originally came with polarized lenses. I may be interested in buying a pair and a seller was telling me the lenses are polarized. They are not aftermarket, they are the original violet iridium lenses with the IH cross etched on them. But I was under the impression the IH Juliet originally came with non polarized lenses so this seller may be wrong. Anyway, I decided to ask here. So any Infinite Hero Juliet experts in the Forum please help. Thanks.

The seller is mistaken if the lenses are truly original OEM. Violet Iridium Polarized didn't even exist until fairly recently, well after the IH Juliet was discontinued. To my knowledge even now that VIP is offered by Oakley the IH line hasn't adopted it for current offerings and most if not all current IH frames come with grey lenses I believe.

The seller is mistaken if the lenses are truly original OEM. Violet Iridium Polarized didn't even exist until fairly recently, well after the IH Juliet was discontinued. To my knowledge even now that VIP is offered by Oakley the IH line hasn't adopted it for current offerings and most if not all current IH frames come with grey lenses I believe.
Thanks buddy. Thats what I thought. It worries me when a seller does not even know what he has. Though sometimes that works in the advantage of the buyer. lol But yeah he is telling me the lenses are polarized but they are the original IH Oakleys. A red flag was raised in my mind. Thanks again

I have a pair of violet polarized Juliet lenses....but they were custom cut by xmetalmaniac from big taco lenses.