• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Soft Vault

I am a few miles from HQ. I will stop on and check with my sourcea
Will report back.

I called my other O store yesterday and the guy I know said they didn't have them, yet. He actually didn't know what I was talking about. I'm sure these will be distributed all over soon.

There was a recent sales meeting/convention in Hawaii, so maybe this is why it got released here early. I heard there were a few "goodies" showcased for the Sales meeting...like the FMJ currently displayed/for sale at the Ala Moana store. I'll be watching for other things...hopefully.

I recently acquired something from said meeting lol

Stopped by HQ, they had 6 including the one on display. Now they have 4. It is a large soft vault, a bit smaller than the X Metal vault. The Juliets just fit, anything wider will be a no-go. They should be online and in stores soon, retail is $30. If you can't wait and the logistics work I would be willing to distribute at cost+tax+shipping to help others. The soonest I can return is Monday. Will post some pics later along with a pair I picked up.