• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Split Jacket And New Fuel Cell....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Picked up two new pair today at the mall.

NEW COLORWAY: Fuel Cell with Clear frame, chrome icons, CHROME IRIDIUM leses:
185c51e2.png

Infinite Hero Split Jacket:
fb40cba3.png

Nice pair of pickups... i'm still waiting for my Split Jacket to be shipped...

Are the icons and thru bolts metallic or gloss purple? Cos it looks more metallic on Oakley website image

Nice pickup, I like the clear frames and the chrome looks awesome!

S-works said:
Nice pair of pickups... i'm still waiting for my Split Jacket to be shipped...

Are the icons and thru bolts metallic or gloss purple? Cos it looks more metallic on Oakley website image

Ya, I didn't want to wait on the 3-4 weeks for shipping so I picked one up at the local O store. They had the entire collection of glasses. After looking at them, I would say they are gloss purple, not metallic. There may be a slight hint of metallica in the bolt, but that may be cause I'm looking for it. All in all, it's definitely closer to gloss than metallic.

Thanks for the comments about the clear with chrome iridium fuel cell, guys! I can tell you,this pair stands out in a display case more than just about any other pair in there. As you know, I have some fairly unique pairs. It's amazing what chrome iridium can do to a pair of standard glasses!

Nice. I still need to go get my pair of the Infinite Hero Split Jackets.

Did they come with a secondary pair of lenses? The website lists Violet and Gray, but doesn't show the lenses like the other models.