• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Split Jackets

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
I really wanted these when i first saw them, but wanted to wait until my birthday to see if my wife or any of my friends would pick them up for me. Sadly that wasn't the case and by the time i wanted them, they were on backorder.

Been browsing the local CL ads and found these for $160. Snagged them up fast and now they're in my case.

Just a quick pic of everything that comes in the box. Might be useful for people who might find a used pair and not sure what comes with it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Mine shipped from standard issue a week ago and now I can't wait to get them. Does that case come with it too?

Thanks guys!

JiveSEVEN - Yep, they come with the case. Awesome that my pic is already helping someone with knowing exactly what they're getting in the box :laugh:

Thanks guys!

JiveSEVEN - Yep, they come with the case. Awesome that my pic is already helping someone with knowing exactly what they're getting in the box :laugh:

Just got my infinite hero split jackets! They are too cool to keep inside the box or displayed so they are going to be my active pair switching around with my flak jackets. Love em!

Latest Posts

Back