• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Info on some Xmetal mars leather beaters

Rando

Oakley Beginner
S. Utah
Wanted to get some thoughts on a pair of Xmetal mars leather. Sorry no picture. The condition is poor. Leather is worn and frames in need of tune up. The current lens are in bad shape and not sure if there will be replacement original or after markets. I wanted to get some advice on possible value as they are in now and what the cost may be to tuneup and if there is someone one who can replace the leather and if so possible cost. Thank you for any help and or suggestions.

As you are Stateside a member on here @Larry will be able to Re leather them and retune/ refinish for you should you snare them. Lenses although not OEM but Linegear in Japan or other companies can help. Even in poor condition i imagine you will be looking at $600 minimum to get them. Anything better than that is a great result.

🤞That you get them

Wanted to get some thoughts on a pair of Xmetal mars leather. Sorry no picture. The condition is poor. Leather is worn and frames in need of tune up. The current lens are in bad shape and not sure if there will be replacement original or after markets. I wanted to get some advice on possible value as they are in now and what the cost may be to tuneup and if there is someone one who can replace the leather and if so possible cost. Thank you for any help and or suggestions.
Keep them.
Get new prizm tungsten polarized lenses cut from @Chris A Hardaway
And @Larry can tune and put new leather on them for very reasonable cost.

As you are Stateside a member on here @Larry will be able to Re leather them and retune/ refinish for you should you snare them. Lenses although not OEM but Linegear in Japan or other companies can help. Even in poor condition i imagine you will be looking at $600 minimum to get them. Anything better than that is a great result.

🤞That you get them
Thankyou. I appreciate the info