• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Info On These M Frames Please

RONNIE

Oakley Enthusiast
Uk
Thought I'd take chance on these any info and price please,frames excellent and ear socks,
1358880915026.jpg
1358880960173.jpg
1358881008910.jpg
1358881042978.jpg

I thought they were bit blurred to look through so gathered that what would you pay for them lets see if my judgement was correct?

i have a slash gold lens...frame value used maybe $50-$60 tops in my book

The frames are metallic sand and black. And as said, they're Pro M Frames (there are no generations of Pro frames).

The lenses are both RX carrier, and the clear is trashed if that's a crack radiating to the nose from the left lens insert. If they're cracked there I'd wager they're cracked in the frame.

The clear lens also looks a little short and is missing a few features of the Slash lenses. I'd say it's either a custom/prototype sports lens, a special RX size, or the Slash in RX came without all the same features of the normal lenses.

RX lenses aren't worth much unless you know the prescription they're for. I don't think the insert can be removed, and I doubt it'll fit into a machine like that to be reground. So a collector may want it, that's all.

Frames in good shape go for what Doc said, $50-60. More for a rarer colorway, less if the rubber is bad, etc.