• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Information About Stolen Property - Help Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what he is referring to is when this guy attacked people his crew would jump in the fight. Even though they had no reason too. It’s pack mentality. If one member of a pack attacks the rest swarm in. I saw it happen numerous times. But this is a damn hobby. It’s for fun. So I just move on
Seems like several people left due to how they were treated.
Is it everyone’s problem of not having “thick enough skin” or the actions of a select few that are the problem?
Perfectly stated. It shouldn’t matter if you have thick skin or not. You shouldn’t be attacked in a site that is suppose to be for a bunch of like minded individuals who happen to have the same collecting interest.
Exactly.
If there is a trend with one individual doing the bullying, then it’s a major issue regardless of how thick skinned one can be.
What made it worse is when a select couple would join the bandwagon to humiliate another member....but again that is me straying away from topic.
I for one was called out on my skin color in March of 2019 where this individual via PM suggested he had experience profiling Indian men like me.
That was it for me.
funny most of you say you miss Kronin. I do miss him as well. I only joined the forum a few years ago, when he was already inactive, but most times I searched for some information, some hacks, some tips and tricks, his name would surface up the most. He was a font of knowledge, and very willing to share it with everyone. that is called an asset.

this forum is supposed to be a gathering of like-minded individuals, and the love for Oakley.

Horsing around is permitted, else it would be one damn boring place to be. And I do enjoy the funny quips and jokes that comes with the entertainment.

However, continuously bashing or hounding someone senselessly, or picking on someone because of their color, race, religious background, that's a total different ball game. To me, it is unacceptable behaviour, if not clearly indicated to be a joke otherwise.

well Kronin didn't need us as much, we needed him more.
He was one of the good guys on here and just had enough one day, took the nuclear option and left. Should have just put the offending individual on ignore, it worked for me, but he persisted in trying to work it out.
🤔

I just read through a dozen or more pages and not a one was on topic. I was shouted down, insulted, bashed, and bullied for speaking up about the bully tactics of certain ones here. I was told to stay on topic and a separate thread was created so as to not get this one taken down. Seems y'all don't mind the off topic banter. Ya just don't want me reminding everyone that trump WAS NOT ALONE! Trump was one of many! He was not only assisted, but protected, defended, and encouraged!! He wasn't the only wolf here preying on others. He was merely the most crass and volatile. Sneaky shadow creeping wolves still lurk here....in a pack......
Who are they?

Who are they?
Go read through his giveaway threads, they line up to laud his selflessness and congratulate him for being such a pillar for the Oakley community.

I'm not surprised that my post was deleted. The truth isn't what is desired here. That's why trump was here as long as he was, racking up victims the entire time! Assisted, protected, defended, and encouraged.

Interesting...……….
Seems one member entered 3 times until they got a number that wasn't taken. 🤔
I had to unblock a post to see what the crying was all about and 🤣🤣🤣🤣 someone had their hand in the cookie jar. I’m sure it was for some good cause though ;)

Interesting...……….
Seems one member entered 3 times until they got a number that wasn't taken. 🤔
i see
20. Jokesbetweenthehedges

i don't see my name however, that means i missed out on free stuff?

i am confused , who are the bad guys again?

we need names oaks between the hedges, you can't keep throwing accusations out there without telling us who you are talking about..... name names and let them answer you back!

i see
20. Jokesbetweenthehedges

i don't see my name however, that means i missed out on free stuff?

i am confused , who are the bad guys again?

we need names oaks between the hedges, you can't keep throwing accusations out there without telling us who you are talking about..... name names and let them answer you back!
Pay attention, the guilty ones are raising their hands.

Read through those threads. I was there outing Trump's ploys then and I was ridiculed then. I was there suggesting his victims get two numbers. They weren't allowed to enter.

The giveaways worked though. Read through there. He was lauded as a magnanimous pillar of the Oakley community, smh. He had just conned and scammed a member here too. Those giveaways were so transparent, lol. The pack was right there though, mocking his critics and attacking his victims for daring to speak up.

It was all fun and games for the wolf pack when trump was preying on others. My how the tables have turned......

Status
Not open for further replies.