• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Information About Stolen Property - Help Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, @Tomtucker just look who comes to post every single time I mention it.

They can't help themselves. Guilty conscience is a real thing and so is hubris. Watch em, one by one step up to raise their hand.....

Seriously, @Tomtucker just look who comes to post every single time I mention it.

They can't help themselves. Guilty conscience is a real thing and so is hubris. Watch em, one by one step up to raise their hand.....
I see, well i don't know anything about that, all i know is trump/david and i used to joke and bullshit around alot, a shame he apparently gave away some of catcamans stuff, and got banned from the forum which is what i assume happened?

Looks like a business deal really went bad, **** like that can happen, the larger the money amounts, and the more **** you have to sell, the bigger the risk are for something goes bad.....

still wish trump and catacat could work it out...... wish they could meet and talk about it over crumpets and tea .......☕ 🍞 🥐

...…..or just part of it. 🖕
I'm done here, carry on.
P0.jpg

He’s not locked up
he also ripped me off just before he was booted from the forum
now he’s a keyboard warrior at all hours
this is a sick individual
BR was referring to another member who disappeared a couple years ago, not who you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.