• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Initial Thoughts On The NEW Display Cases

The new displays can't be inspired by this ....
a9ese5y3.jpg

Does this mean we should be on the hunt for the cases these are replacing?

Does this mean we should be on the hunt for the cases these are replacing?
I was talking with a store manager today and I joked with him asking if he had a case for his collection and he said that with the new cases, they were dropped off and set up Monday night and a crew came to pick up the old ones Tuesday morning! I really wish I could get one.

Since the doors of old metal cases are removed in stores, they figured to come up with these so it can be more interactive for customers to try on the sunglasses.

I would just place folded Oakley shirts if I had these.

GRF.I work at an o store , believe me they do get dusty as ****..but way better than the old ones. I think the vaults are gettin those now

Hey Brian! I also work for Oakley at a Vault. At Vault stores for the past few months we have been instructed to remove the doors on all of our cases and wall towers. I'm just gonna say that having the glasses out in the open with no way to lock them up is a nightmare. Not only do they get unbelievably dusty but it is also impossible to tell if you are missing shades right away. You have to hunt through every case in the store to find out if your "missing" shades are missing or if they were just moved by a customer who doesn't know how to put things back where they found them. This new "case" does look awesome, but as an employee I just see the nightmare continuing. ...End of Rant...:lolsign:

Back