• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Initiate Jealousy Sequence In 3.... 2.... 1....

So, this is how I will be spending my day today ... how about you?

This is half my shipment, majority of the other half should hopefully arrive Monday. (And please don't take this seriously, I'm not bragging. I just thought out of anyone else I could show how I will be spending my day today you guys would maybe want to be here with me hanging out and opening each box like it's Christmas!) :dance2:

2014-02-14 13.13.44.jpg

2014-02-14 13.16.22.jpg

2014-02-14 13.16.37.jpg

So, this is how I will be spending my day today ... how about you?

This is half my shipment, majority of the other half should hopefully arrive Monday. (And please don't take this seriously, I'm not bragging. I just thought out of anyone else I could show how I will be spending my day today you guys would maybe want to be here with me hanging out and opening each box like it's Christmas!) :dance2:

View attachment 2852

View attachment 2853

View attachment 2854

A**hole you are bragging but if was me i'd be bragging too

A**hole you are bragging but if was me i'd be bragging too
haha, maybe a little. But isn't it fun to get a new pair shipped to you? That whole feeling of opening it up and checking them out for the first time? I really enjoy it. This is kind of retail therapy for me because I get the fun of buying it and opening it up and playing with it, but then get to sell it. So therefore I get the satisfaction of the purchase but without losing any money.

haha, maybe a little. But isn't it fun to get a new pair shipped to you? That whole feeling of opening it up and checking them out for the first time? I really enjoy it. This is kind of retail therapy for me because I get the fun of buying it and opening it up and playing with it, but then get to sell it. So therefore I get the satisfaction of the purchase but without losing any money.
Usually when a pair gets shipped to me I ship it home myself from whereever I was at the time.

I like having tons of boxes that are mine and I don't have to sell them.

:p

im jealous but sell me some stuff and it will be cured! lol! BTW... the pair I bought from you is on its way from NY to me! thanks!
You're welcome! Hope you will enjoy them! When they first came out it was my favorite pair. I wish they would do more with some type of woodgrain effect like that. Costa came out with this new frame color called Gunstock and I love it, it's awesome in person.

You're welcome! Hope you will enjoy them! When they first came out it was my favorite pair. I wish they would do more with some type of woodgrain effect like that. Costa came out with this new frame color called Gunstock and I love it, it's awesome in person.

cool!! ill leave a feedback when I get them I a couple of days! thanks again bro!

Latest Posts

Back