• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Inmate - Light / BIP 05-634

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Inmate up for grabs because although I had a previous pair, I just don't prefer them as much these days. One of my all time favorite frames, but the style just isn't my wheelhouse anymore and moving in a different direction.

In very good overall condition. Light frame 8/10, BIP lenses 7/10
The lenses do have some peeling along the top inside edges, but nothing that is within the viewing area nor that affects vision. There is a small scuff on the very top of the left orbital. I outfitted the ear stem rubber when I received them with some spare oem x-metal rubber; trimmed to fit. Comes with not original microfiber bag.

Still have years of good use in them - they can survive an apocalypse! ;)

$old all in for CONUS, G&S gives them a new home. Negotiable.
They're also listed on ebay. Feel free to ask questions.

20170822_215914.jpg
20170822_215933.jpg
20170822_220021.jpg
20170822_220054.jpg
20170822_220118.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Man, if I didn't have these already...
Nice retro fit with the rubbers. Most of the eBay ones look all gross, but it's nice to know it's possible if mine go downhill.
Luckily the one I got was complete, near mint, but I paid for it. Ha
Glws.

Which rubber did you use on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
Which rubber did you use on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spare oem Juliet kit that started splitting at the end after poor rookie mounting technique. I trimmed the one split end to fit the Inmate. Works great!

Username Hidden said:
Spare oem Juliet kit that started splitting at the end after poor rookie mounting technique. I trimmed the one split end to fit the Inmate. Works great!

Doesn't it tend to want to twist or spin? I tried with an old Walleva Juliet rubber and it spins but then again it's Walleva so that may be the issue

Username Hidden said:
Doesn't it tend to want to twist or spin? I tried with an old Walleva Juliet rubber and it spins but then again it's Walleva so that may be the issue

Ever so slightly, but not on its own or like Walleva socks do when putting them on or off the face. I wasn't impressed with the set I used for xm's from them.
You have to consciously try to spin these oem ones.
I would've used a Linegear set, but with the minor tear on the one of these already, figured trimming them down would repurpose them properly. It worked out instead of chasing down ear socks from wires with the square stem section.

Username Hidden said:
Ever so slightly, but not on its own or like Walleva socks do when putting them on or off the face. I wasn't impressed with the set I used for xm's from them.
You have to consciously try to spin these oem ones.
I would've used a Linegear set, but with the minor tear on the one of these already, figured trimming them down would repurpose them properly. It worked out instead of chasing down ear socks from wires with the square stem section.

Another reason I should have saved all those partially torn ear socks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back