• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Inmate mod/update question

cworton

Oakley Enthusiast
I have a pair of polished inmates and a pair of black inmates that both the lenses are beat up..two part question...are the lenses easily swapped out by a beginner if the lenses can be bought... and part two if they are is ebay a reliable place to buy the lenses?

No not easily swapped. In fact rather difficult. I sent a pair to warranty some time back and they did it for me including sold me new lenses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well.i mean if i buy replacement lenses, can i pop them in and out...or can i take them to a optimetrist that can change them out or is there a way/ place to send them to?

I never had trouble with changing out my inmate or probation lenses but if you don't have the proper drivers take them into a pro. They probably would do it for 5 or 10 bucks.

I have a pair of polished inmates and a pair of black inmates that both the lenses are beat up..two part question...are the lenses easily swapped out by a beginner if the lenses can be bought... and part two if they are is ebay a reliable place to buy the lenses?
As for the part of replacement lenses. I like fuse optics or ikon lenses

Latest Posts

Back