• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Input On Lens Choices For Custom Flak Jacket Build

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
I picked up these frames for pretty cheap. Just need to figure out which lenses i should put in them.

I think these are the MLB LA Dodgers frames. I was thinking Ice Iridium, but it might be TOO much blue. I could do black iridium, but that seems a bit boring.

Would like community feedback :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
+Red is great but if u are a Dodgers fan then ICE definitely...I have yet to understand why the Yankees used Black instead of Ice iridium and they should have pinstriped the white part of frame...

i wanna say there a custom set, the MLB set will come with a silver icon no blue, i would toss a nice pair of +Red in there or even some Fire would look pretty sick

I'm not a Dodgers fan. I'm not really into baseball at all. I just picked these up because they were only $20 for the frame. I figured i could use them as a beater pair. +Red Iridium seems like a good choice as well as being the front runner. I might just get both the +Red and the Ice so i can go back and forth :smile:

Back