• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Instagram Anyone?

drews85

Oakley Beginner
Any of you guys posting collection or pickups on Instagram? I havent found too many interesting hashtags for Oakley besides #oakley. Im surprised nobody uses #oakleyforum. Id love to hear about any Oakley hashtags your using.

Totally agree on the Oakley Instagram. Would be nice to see some products or even sneak peeks of new products like many other companies do. Bored of seeing their athletes all the time.

I like a nice mix of athletes and product, if it was all product it might just look like browsing the website.

However Id like to see Oakleys from private collections, anyone using any unique hashtags?

For collectible sneakers there must be 30-40 common hashtags with 50K+ pictures each.

I just use Oakley generally and I used madscience recently. Someone found it that has a leather Mars, Juliet and another xmetal. Most of the Oakley related pictures by customers just seem to be non-collector type. Just what they are wearing that day and little more. Maybe if Oakley did post new release stuff that might spark a catch for more people but even then hard to say.

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I had to. It's been a year now, there has to be a better Oakley Sunglasses hashtag or private collection to follow. Anything new?

Back