• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Insurance.

You should definitely have enough insurance to cover your ****. I'm an adjuster and can tell you to make sure you read your policy, check your endorsements and talk to your agent.

I was just thinking this same thing now that my collection has grown. @SiRacer420 is it a separate rider on your policy that you would need? I'm going to give my agent a call and make sure. I know my wife's jewelry is covered under a separate rider so assume it would be the same for the Oaks.

I was just thinking this same thing now that my collection has grown. @SiRacer420 is it a separate rider on your policy that you would need? I'm going to give my agent a call and make sure. I know my wife's jewelry is covered under a separate rider so assume it would be the same for the Oaks.

This^

I can only imagine the look on my agents face when I try to explain to them my astronomically costly sunglasses collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It all depends on your insurance company and agent and honestly the adjuster if anything ever happens. Some policies will cover jewelry scheduled or unscheduled and some make you have an endorsement for over $2500. But then it could all come down to the adjuster and whether or not he thinks sunglasses are jewelry. Best to talk to your agent. I doubt you'll be able to talk to an adjuster ahead of time.

Back