• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Interbike 2011: Oakley

@mpmcgaughey

lets pray together for an antifreeze Jawbone. . .
maybe it works ;o))

i think TOWSNBN is right that's not a switchlock radar in your patent link!

That frame that Cadel Evans is wearing looks like a Radar with the vent on the arm, on the left side of his face it does look like it could be the switchlock but on his right I think it's nothing more than the vent.

Here's hoping that Oakley Canada doesn't screw me out of these Jawbones when I'm one of the first to have my order in. Fingers crossed, still trying to track down Echelon's without paying scalpers prices.

That frame that Cadel Evans is wearing looks like a Radar with the vent on the arm, on the left side of his face it does look like it could be the switchlock but on his right I think it's nothing more than the vent.

I know...I'm just hoping the Cadel ones are released in that frame color, which is why I said "And the Cadel ones could be the "Ultraviolet" colored ones he had in the 2009 TdF" - I'm not that much of a newb, I'm just rather envious of the athlete one-off frame colors ;o) Still can't fathom another color other then Atomic Orange for Fabian Cancellara's model...as they've released Atomic Orange in both Radar and Jawbone :eek:'

I was praying the Jupiter Camo Jawbones would've been Anti-Freeze but that didn't happen, so I'll be crossing all my finger and toes and praying to the Oakley Gods ;o)

Would surely be amazing if they were, I just got a pair of XL Radar's in the anti-freeze. I love the frame color, I don't really even like Radar's I just liked the anti-freeze.

Would surely be amazing if they were, I just got a pair of XL Radar's in the anti-freeze. I love the frame color, I don't really even like Radar's I just liked the anti-freeze.

Same here, which is why I'd love an Anti-Freeze Jawbone ;o)

5229717378_063ea595f9_b.jpg

have some notice or info about 2012 radar and jawbones? i refer new colours like editions of cancellara,cavendish and evans

Latest Posts

Back