• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Interchangeable Lenses

Mikey

Oakley Enthusiast
951 Baybee!
I have a pair of splits fitted with the racing jacket strap/gasket. Are these lenses also interchangeable? It looks like the split=racing=wind as far as the lenses go...

Okay, so before I go crazy I guess what I have is the wind jacket setup- splits with the strap and gasket. I want to use these for motorcycle "goggles". The RJ doesn't have the wind seal at all correct? I like the venting of the RJ over the SJ lenses.

Okay, so before I go crazy I guess what I have is the wind jacket setup- splits with the strap and gasket. I want to use these for motorcycle "goggles". The RJ doesn't have the wind seal at all correct? I like the venting of the RJ over the SJ lenses.

if you are going to use the gasket to keep wind out why would you use a vented lens?

split jacket lens fit in split jackets only diffrence between a split and and wind is the gasket

racing jacket lens and jawbone lenses are interchangeable there is no gasket for the racing jacket

Just for clarification, these are Split/Wind Jackets:
11yjr63.jpg 124hpz1.jpg 137oqtl.jpg 14kvr5h.jpg 1539o1z.jpg 16kpq70.jpg 17j9ri7.jpg

The vents are to allow some air in so they don't fog up easily.
The gasket allows some ventilation.

Back