• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Interchangeable Parts List

Crankcase and Eyepatch 2 share icons.

Split Jacket lenses fit in Pit Boss.

Bottlecap are the same lenses as Thump and OROKR Pro, all fit the XL lenses too.

Fuel cell lenses can be put in either way. Left can be left or right and vise versa. It slightly bends the frame a bit, but gives them a new look.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I updated the first post.

Fuel cell lenses can be put in either way. Left can be left or right and vise versa. It slightly bends the frame a bit, but gives them a new look.

I honestly wouldn't do that. The warped frame also warps the lenses which affects the optics.

Is it true that half jacket lenses will fit the bottlecap frames? more choice in colours if i can use the half jacket.

Jawbone ?

I've been wanting jawbones!! I always use the ones at my shop if I need to..by the way, my shop is an official custom Oakley dealer and sells the jaws and icons for $10 each and frames are about $90 so wherever you get yours they are making a fortune!! I'll keep you in mind if any questions come up! :)

Correction: I just realized your in Canada so that may be the reason.

KyleTheSid,
Can I get some info on how to order some jaws and possibly through bolts for my jawbones from you?

The icons from the Batwolf fit on the Hijinx. You just have to file the tabs down and glue or j-tape them in. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back