• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Interest In Extra Parts Exchange?

JDubs

Oakley Expert
Wisconsin
I was just thinking there are probably many of us with spare parts that we may never use sitting around. I’m just wondering if maybe in Misc Oakley exchange if there could be a sticky thread dedicated to this. For instance I just send @The Pit Boss! Some Icons that I had no use for. Some members have broken glasses that need parts etc. Is this a stupid idea?

I was thinking cool but then though who could be the administrator. Then I realized it's a virtual drop box and said "is that kinda of what the "trade" exchange is for?

I was thinking cool but then though who could be the administrator. Then I realized it's a virtual drop box and said "is that kinda of what the "trade" exchange is for?
We'd need a sticky thread ... With some kind of chart... Our names on it ...next to it "what I got?" And "What I need" so everyone can see at a glance what's what...

Yeah I have no problem running it. People can PM me and let me know what they have. I will list it in the first post. People can tell me if they are in or not and I can make a list. I’m thinking we use it as a take a penny leave a penny system where if you take something from the bank. You have to try and put something of equal value into the bank type of thing.

Back