• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Interest In Extra Parts Exchange?

Need: Small Romeo nose bombs

Have: As much M Frame sh*t as you can shake a stick at. And for some reason an abundance of mil-spec AR15 fire control groups in my Oakley parts box. I swear they multiply.

Hi There - did anything every become of this idea? I'm looking for some original half jacket arms. I actually only need the right (same side as your right hand), but I would take both sides - if someone had them.
My frames are black, but I could use any colour - especially if both arms were available.
I've got about 8 sets of lenses and other stuff, so I'd like to stay with this format if possible.

PM me or post here - thanks Tom

Very interesting idea, but for tracking purposes wouldn't it be easier to simply have a "Oakley Spare Parts Exchange" forum, with threads saying WTB, or WTS, with what you want or have. So then when you are looking for something, you can simply search for it in that forum, and bam!

Thoughts?

Very interesting idea, but for tracking purposes wouldn't it be easier to simply have a "Oakley Spare Parts Exchange" forum, with threads saying WTB, or WTS, with what you want or have. So then when you are looking for something, you can simply search for it in that forum, and bam!

Thoughts?
Yes - this sounds like a good idea. I'm very new here, so not sure of what's already in place. If there is a better place to talk about this, or search, just let me know. Thx!

Latest Posts

Back