• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Interest In Extra Parts Exchange?

Very interesting idea, but for tracking purposes wouldn't it be easier to simply have a "Oakley Spare Parts Exchange" forum, with threads saying WTB, or WTS, with what you want or have. So then when you are looking for something, you can simply search for it in that forum, and bam!

Thoughts?
Do it Boss! This is a great idea! That way it could all be in one place! I think there are a lot of these threads that pop up in the exchange whether its the misc exchange or the xmetal exchange looking for rubbers, screws, etc. Having a spare parts exchange would be awesome!

I suggested something like this for lenses but it went nowhere. Some of us have sets of lenses one is perfect and one is bugered. Some one could send their perfect lens or vice virsa and then you would have a perfect set.

I suggested something like this for lenses but it went nowhere. Some of us have sets of lenses one is perfect and one is bugered. Some one could send their perfect lens or vice virsa and then you would have a perfect set.

I have a bunch on lenses I'm not using for original half jackets. Would love to trade or sell????

Latest Posts

Back