• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Interested In Probations

7legion77

Oakley Enthusiast
I currently own Gascans and a Batwolf. I need to expand my collection with a rarer, lighter pair. The wolf's are a bit heavy and tend to build condensation like the windshield of a car. The Gascans squeeze the sides of my head a bit. So I am looking for something lighter.

I despise Frogskins (shoot me)

Not a huge fan of the "aviator" look, so I can't be bothered with Plaintiff, Crosshairs or anything similar.

But then I saw the Probation and it looks perfect. Who owns Probations and how do you like them. The Batwolf fits me perfectly, but I don't have a particularly big head. How do you like your Probations? Might they be too small or are they a flexible fit? I can't find it anywhere to try them on, but I want to make sure they fit before I place an order.

I have 2 pairs. I like the fit. I have tried on the Batwolf's but think they are too big for me. One pair of Probation's I have fits tighter than the other pair not sure why. I have also wanted to get the Deviations but also think they are too big. I also have 2 Crosshair 2.0's and they fit perfectly.

Back