• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

International Shipping Suggestions

jk-27

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Hello,

As we all potentially have stuff to sell I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread where we can give advice/recommendations on shipping stuff safely and securely internationally. Although most of us (I think) are US or EU based, there is a great fan base/market for Oakley stuff in Asia and I get a lot of interest from buyers over there. The problem is shipping. I use Royal Mail and they can track stuff to Singapore or Malaysia, but outside of that tracking doesn't work and FedEx rates are ridiculously expensive. If you want PayPal protection you have to provide a tracked service, and a signed & tracked service for anything above £250 so I thought it would be good to let people know where the best deals are for shipping to certain parts of the world.

Has anyone shipped to more far afield countries?

Who did you use and what was the experience?

What's the best and safest way to send stuff to the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand?

For Singapore and Malaysia, I'd say FedEx is best, coz once, Malaysian customs either lost or stole a piece when I shipped via USPS Express.
USPS Express actually got safely to China twice. Macau too. And Australia.

Latest Posts

Back