• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Intro to the forum

Thanks for the advuce
They are giving you a hard time because you are primarily here to sell stuff. This forum is more for people to get to know each other and share the love for the brand. Many people pop on here to sell things and then vanish with out much to offer into the community. Those people are not regarded well and have caused problems with what they sell. The items did not meet expectations, did not show, or worse sent completely wrong things. (A toy car and cell phone box I believe it was)

My suggestion to you is become part of the community. Get to know people. Show that you are not here just to make a few dollars on people who enjoy collecting as much as you do.

Merry Christmas.
!
what ecko said... this forum is based on trust bro... and we are like a family here. So every seller here have to earn the family's trust! members here are very friendly and would always help each other out... just earn your stripes first then selling would be easy!
Got it, and thanks! Once I get settled a bit this weekend then I will post my collection and share my Oakley passion/history...

They are giving you a hard time because you are primarily here to sell stuff. This forum is more for people to get to know each other and share the love for the brand. Many people pop on here to sell things and then vanish with out much to offer into the community. Those people are not regarded well and have caused problems with what they sell. The items did not meet expectations, did not show, or worse sent completely wrong things. (A toy car and cell phone box I believe it was)

My suggestion to you is become part of the community. Get to know people. Show that you are not here just to make a few dollars on people who enjoy collecting as much as you do.

Merry Christmas.
understood and thanks for the advice... misspelled "advice" from the last posting because I was sending from my phone in a rush.

Welcome to the forum! it seems you have become a premium member, so just make sure to post any buy/sell/trade thread/posts in the appropriate exchange areas. I have cleaned up this thread/post appropriately! Enjoy the forum!

Welcome to the forum! it seems you have become a premium member, so just make sure to post any buy/sell/trade thread/posts in the appropriate exchange areas. I have cleaned up this thread/post appropriately! Enjoy the forum!
thanks. I finally have some time today to share some of my collecting history, and to become a true member of the forum. once I sell off some of my stuff (not all of it!), I will remain involved in what Oakley has done in the past and the current direction of the company, and product. my point is that joinging the forum is not for the short term.

Back