• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi Everyone! I'm from NJ and new to this site but i've been collecting oakley for 14 years now, I collect anything X metal, I love each and everyone of them! :), Right now i've been into prototype / sample / non released items. Hopefully this Forum will help me increase more of my knowledge about oakley. :) cheers!
Welcome to the forum!!!

Hi, Ontario, Canada, here

I've enjoyed Oakley since MI:2 product-placed them ever-so-cleverly.
Bought a pair of Juliets in 2001
My new years resolution is to get a new pair of X-Metals, not sure yet which one
The Monster Dogs are also strangely appealing to me

Hi, Ontario, Canada, here

I've enjoyed Oakley since MI:2 product-placed them ever-so-cleverly.
Bought a pair of Juliets in 2001
My new years resolution is to get a new pair of X-Metals, not sure yet which one
The Monster Dogs are also strangely appealing to me
Welcome to the forum

Search bar? Meet @redphoenix

@redphoenix ? Meet search bar.

;)

:p

Hey Everyone,
Been a huge fan of Oakley's for 9 years now. All started with my first pair when i was 16, Juliets. Hope my Oakley knowledge can be of help to some as well as learn a few new things.

Welcome and thanks for joining! We like newbies here, please start contributing whenever you can. :)

HI everyone new to the forum but have always enjoyed all the posts, fun and informative for sure. Long time collector, buyer and seller of oakleys. Lived in the OC most of my life and had the privilege of attending several friends & family sales at the headquarters. Great deals back in the day although I must the best stuff was at the Oakley vault prior to 2005 when they had simple pricing of $30 for all omatter sunnies and $40 for wires. So many fun memories from all my treks to oakley. Sold most of my stuff in 08 when the economy tanked but still have quite a few favorites and have started back up again. Relapse I guess and my addiction maybe worse cos now I'm picking up some of the new stuff lol!!

HI everyone new to the forum but have always enjoyed all the posts, fun and informative for sure. Long time collector, buyer and seller of oakleys. Lived in the OC most of my life and had the privilege of attending several friends & family sales at the headquarters. Great deals back in the day although I must the best stuff was at the Oakley vault prior to 2005 when they had simple pricing of $30 for all omatter sunnies and $40 for wires. So many fun memories from all my treks to oakley. Sold most of my stuff in 08 when the economy tanked but still have quite a few favorites and have started back up again. Relapse I guess and my addiction maybe worse cos now I'm picking up some of the new stuff lol!!
Welcome to the forum:)

Latest Posts

Back