• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Thank you! Long time admirer of anything Oakley and have lots fun stories I've had on my Oakley experiences thru the years....looking forward to contributing to this awesome forum

I love Oakleys that are MADE IN USA. I got 5 unqiue pairs right now. Polished X-Metal, Plasma, Polished X-Squared, Red Iridium M Frames. That's all I gotta say.

Edited by Ecko to meet guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Oakleys that are MADE IN USA. I got 5 unqiue pairs right now that I dont wear. Polished X-Metal, Plasma, Polished X-Squared, Red Iridium M Frames. That's all I gotta say. I lay it out for you guys to play it out................
Welcome to the forum

Hi everyone,

Shameless sign up really,

I have a V1 Pair of Red Racing Jackets with Custom silver iridium lenses & no longer need / use them, will be listing them on a certain auction site but have no idea what they're worth.

Many thanks

Nick

Thank you! Long time admirer of anything Oakley and have lots fun stories I've had on my Oakley experiences thru the years....looking forward to contributing to this awesome forum

Welcome to the community, we look forward to you contributing! We like new members here...stick around!

:)

Hi everyone,

Shameless sign up really,

I have a V1 Pair of Red Racing Jackets with Custom silver iridium lenses & no longer need / use them, will be listing them on a certain auction site but have no idea what they're worth.

Many thanks

Nick

No problems in here with honesty, Nick. Please follow our rules for listing and /or buying on our exchange if you want to actually sell them in here. No one will give you any guff for that.

;)

Hello,

Oakley fan from the UK, collection runs to Romeo's (1 and 2) Juliets, Carbon Blades, Tin Cans.

Have a great day.

Mark.

Back