1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug The Juliet Multiplier Premium Member

@pluigie Welcome to the forum, thanks for signing up!

@OakleyFrankFMJ is correct, they fit your face in both of your views. Those ear socks are made to stay grippy after hours of use and even when wet (especially when wet) with sweat or water...those Flak are part of the Sport lineup and you can use the hell out of them during whatever activity you're into. Hopefully you will get more used to the fit!

pluigie and OakleyFrankFMJ like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. toddpga

toddpga Oakley Beginner Premium Member

Thanks. Yes, that is my collection of Oakley in my avatar.. I have 3 double wides, 1 single and 3 cubes full of stuff. I will add some pics to the collections section soon. Thanks for the kind words.

cyclerdoug likes this.
  3. pluigie

pluigie Oakley Beginner

Awesome thanks to you both for your replies!

cyclerdoug likes this.
  4. BigRabbit

BigRabbit Oakley Beginner

Hello all, just joined today, been a collector and a fan for awhile. Was looking to get rid of some of my collection due to a new baby on the way and found this forum. Thanks for have me. Happy New Years

GavinL, cyclerdoug and Nortika like this.
  5. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

OakleyFrankFMJ and cyclerdoug like this.
  6. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug The Juliet Multiplier Premium Member

Welcome to the community BigRabbit! Good luck with the new addition to your family. Please read the rules the @Nortika linked for you...they are here for your protection as well as ours.

Enjoy your time in here!

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  7. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum

8. BigRabbit

BigRabbit Oakley Beginner

Will do thank you sir

9. r927

r927 Oakley Beginner

Hello,
    I've been a fan since early 90's. I think my first sunglasses were some kind of blades [can't remember]. I've had at least 10 pairs of sunglasses [blades, half jacket, antix, warden [3], monster dog, , and 2 pairs of prescription frames [why, ?]. I am fortunate enough to live in SoCal within an hour from the HQ but never ever visited. Not yet, at least. I've lost/had stolen 3 pairs which makes me mad because, 1 had prescription lenses and the other was hard to find.

I've also owned several pairs of GMT watches, all of which I've already sold and backpacks.

So, yeah, I love Oakleys. Some nice quality products, especially glasses. I am not crazy about the new glasses they are designing though. What's happening?

Ricky

Nortika and BigRabbit like this.
  10. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome aboard! Yea not a big fan of the new either