• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Thanks
Welcome to the forum

Your best bet is to find a cheap pair on eBay and butcher it.

If you want to perform transactions here you'll have to meet the exchange requirements first.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/help/exchange-guidelines
Thanks so much...the only reason why i haven't done this already is because of the Rand Dollar exchange rate as well as the import cost. This makes it very expensive. Going to buy me a new pair but would also like to fix this one as this is one of my most favorite pairs

Thanks

Thanks so much...the only reason why i haven't done this already is because of the Rand Dollar exchange rate as well as the import cost. This makes it very expensive. Going to buy me a new pair but would also like to fix this one as this is one of my most favorite pairs
Depending on how old it is and if you still have your proof of purchase there may be a chance it can be warrantied.

I normally put my recites in the box of my expensive goods I buy, and woking as a contractor I move around a lot and lost the box in a move so no luck on that for me then.

hi there,
i m barna from barcelona, wearing exclusively oakley since 27 years.
i m looking now for a jupiter lx troy lee in black, cos i just lost mine in a train....:(
if anyone knows where to still find it...
thanks

hi there,
i m barna from barcelona, wearing exclusively oakley since 27 years.
i m looking now for a jupiter lx troy lee in black, cos i just lost mine in a train....:(
if anyone knows where to still find it...
thanks
Welcome to the forum

@barna Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining. Shouldn't be too terribly difficult to replace those Jupiters in here once you have access to the exchange section.

hope you re right but its a discontinued and limited edition so....i ll, have to a bit lucky...
how does it works to access to the exchange section?

no way to answer any post on the exchange section?
what should i do or how mutch should i wait to have any access?
thanks

Back