• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Howdy howdy. New member to the forum here, long time Oakley fan across several different applications. Oakley/TLD crowbars for my ATV hobby, numerous sets for my snowboarding hobby, who knows how many different pairs of glasses (Gen 1 Elite Pit Boss 03-303 being towards the top), full set of gear for my snowboarding hobby and to finish it all of - full set of Oakley driving gear for my road racing hobby. Guess you can say, "I love Oakley."

Howdy howdy. New member to the forum here, long time Oakley fan across several different applications. Oakley/TLD crowbars for my ATV hobby, numerous sets for my snowboarding hobby, who knows how many different pairs of glasses (Gen 1 Elite Pit Boss 03-303 being towards the top), full set of gear for my snowboarding hobby and to finish it all of - full set of Oakley driving gear for my road racing hobby. Guess you can say, "I love Oakley."
Welcome to the forum

We like Prada here. You're in the wrong forum if you love Oakley.

:rolleyes:

Hi everyone! My name is Ryan. Im from Sin City aka Las Vegas. I've been an oakley fan since I bought my first Minute in 2001. I only have 15 pairs of sunglasses. Im hoping to grow my collections.
Best
Ryan

Hello, I'm an Oakley newbie, mostly here to learn. Moved recently to California from Washington and ready to invest in a new pair (or two). Trying to figure out what's best for my lifestyle.

Latest Posts

Back