• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: http://www.oakleyforum.com/help/forum-rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
I'm from Miami, Florida and won't be much help to anyone--I'm actually looking for help finding keys for a mega tower acrylic spine case. Can anyone help?

I'm from Miami, Florida and won't be much help to anyone--I'm actually looking for help finding keys for a mega tower acrylic spine case. Can anyone help?

Isabel, welcome. Your problem is an easy fix. Most Oakley case keys are generic...they used the same locks throughout. You do not have exchange access in here yet, but a member with some spares may be able to help you if they stop in to welcome you. If not, go here:

OAKLEY SUNGLASS DISPLAY CASE ORIGINAL REPLACEMENT LOCK KEY BRAND NEW | eBay

I have not bought anything from this seller, but they have perfect feedback and you'll only be spending $7.50.

Thanks for joining! ...and if you have a Spine Case you hopefully have some Oakleys in it....stick around and contribute if you're into it! If not, good luck!

:)

Hi all,

I'm Jade from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. i hope we can share more about oakley stuffs. Cheers!

p/s: am looking for replacement leather strap for my oakley minute machine watch. :)

Hi all,

I'm Jade from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. i hope we can share more about oakley stuffs. Cheers!

p/s: am looking for replacement leather strap for my oakley minute machine watch. :)

Jade, welcome to the community. Quite a few members here from your country, stick around and contribute! When you have access to our exchange, you will be able to pickup a strap with a little patience, I'm sure.

Please read our forum rules, they are not as long and involved as you may think. Pretty easy place to find your way around in too. :)

Latest Posts

Back