• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi I just recently started my oakley endeavors I started with Gascans then jupiters now I recently purchased a kitchen and bathroom sink but now I'm hunting for the ever elusive ap vest I just came across it and now my search history shows nothing but research on the subject it will be mine oh yes it will be mine ;)

Hi I just recently started my oakley endeavors I started with Gascans then jupiters now I recently purchased a kitchen and bathroom sink but now I'm hunting for the ever elusive ap vest I just came across it and now my search history shows nothing but research on the subject it will be mine oh yes it will be mine ;)
Welcome to the forum

I am a big Oakley fan and also an online seller. I have used OakleyForum.com periodically to research compatibility issues. It has been a huge help to my company and I hope to be able to pay it forward. I recently decided to join so I could be an active part of the community and give back.

I am a big Oakley fan and also an online seller. I have used OakleyForum.com periodically to research compatibility issues. It has been a huge help to my company and I hope to be able to pay it forward. I recently decided to join so I could be an active part of the community and give back.
Welcome to the forum

Back