• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi all,
New here today. I wasn't always a fan of Oakley stuff, but I have a pair of Deviations that I love and will never give up (especially since they seem to be discontinued).
I used to wear Maui Jim's, some Polar Raybans, and even have an old REVO pair still banging around, but have found that Oakley seem to be the best going now. Especially with the lenses.
Anyways, happy to find this forum, and hello to all.

Good morning, welcome to the community, and great name @titaniumhead!! :)
You've had some good stuff before...I think if you hang out in here and research your tastes, you'll find that Oakley will suit you best. Style is secondary for me and a lot of members here...it's all about the lenses and what they do.

Of course there's a frame style (or 2 or 10) for everyone, so style does come in to play ;)

Let us see your Deviations when you have time!

I'm Ian, from south of Ottawa Canada, winter in Sarasota Florida. Purchased a pr of oakly's many years ago not realizing they were so collectible. Sadly I left them on the plane this week. Bought another pr on Ebay, they look like brushed gold as opposed to my silver colored ones. Seller say they are gen1 plasma. I'm so new to this, am totally confused.

Back