• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi this is Mike, been collecting Oakley glasses and Oakley watches for about 30 years and still have my first pair of blades from back then along side of my 30th anniversary pair. Nice to see other with the same obsession. Want to see how rare my newest acquisitions are. They are gold, silver and bronz Rio Olympic Frogskins and the lime green and white Jawbreaker the athletes wore. Wondering whT they are worth if selling them. I have never sold or traded any of the collection of over 200+ pairs.
Welcome to the forum

If you're going to keep them the value is "0"

That mist be what it is.. Didn't think of the water just running off them.Do the radars and M's have a different coating on them?

Campy I forgot to actually answer this question Wednesday, sorry. You can put the Oakley hydrophobic coating on any lenses they make. It's available online through Oakley or in here...I'm sure someone will have an extra they could sell you when you have exchange access. ;)

Hi all,
Im Josh from Connecticut looking for some oakley knowledge as well as some spare parts for some older models.
Anyone have some Half X stem covers and nose pads available.

Looking forward to talking

Hi, been reading this forum for ages, and decided I should probably join and say hi. Love my Oakley Sunglasses been wearing them for close to 20 years, started with frogskins I think, wearing Badman and 2 different versions or Antix at the moment, and got a heap of Oakley clothing as well.
Jiminy

W
Hi, been reading this forum for ages, and decided I should probably join and say hi. Love my Oakley Sunglasses been wearing them for close to 20 years, started with frogskins I think, wearing Badman and 2 different versions or Antix at the moment, and got a heap of Oakley clothing as well.
Jiminy
Welcome! Now open your wallet. :lolsign:

W

Welcome! Now open your wallet. :lolsign:

Thanks. Yeah that looks like it could be an ongoing problem. I've lusted after a set of Juliettes for ages, only thing is they look a bit funny on my huge head, unfortunately (fortunately) due to this forum I've discovered x-squared and xx and think they might be my thing.… guessing this is where the spending starts?

Back