• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone,

I am new here, and I have always loves sunglasses. I've owned many a pair of pricey shades, and I have recently fallen in love with the Holbrook. I know I'm kinda late to the party, but there are some older ones I want to aquire. Hopefully I can find them on the forum ;)

Best,
Jason

Hi everyone,

I am new here, and I have always loves sunglasses. I've owned many a pair of pricey shades, and I have recently fallen in love with the Holbrook. I know I'm kinda late to the party, but there are some older ones I want to aquire. Hopefully I can find them on the forum ;)

Best,
Jason

Jason, welcome to the community, thank you for joining!

You will find a multitude of Holbrook addicts in here...and a few customizers that love working with the frame also. Anything you want will be available in here in that model eventually!
Stick around and stack them up!

Hello. I've been a long time Oakley fan and I own several pairs of sunglasses, including 3 pairs of e-wires, a pair of Juliet and Madman.

Hello!
I am Oakley fan from 2006. I had several M-frame glasses and some military ones.

Gentlemen, welcome to the both of you! You both own some classic pairs, please enjoy yourselves and contribute, plenty to learn in here!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hi Im from LA, and have been collecting oakley sunglasses and pins for 2 years. i have a pair of enduros with polarized jades and a pair of b1b frog skins that i customized and put in silver polarized lenses. i also have both ysc pins, 2016 llws pin, 2012,2014,2016 olympic pins, 30th anny pin, infinite hero pin, and jupiter camo pin. i love to collect pins as they are less expensive than the sunglasses but i still love to collect oakley.

Back