• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi Im from LA, and have been collecting oakley sunglasses and pins for 2 years. i have a pair of enduros with polarized jades and a pair of b1b frog skins that i customized and put in silver polarized lenses. i also have both ysc pins, 2016 llws pin, 2012,2014,2016 olympic pins, 30th anny pin, infinite hero pin, and jupiter camo pin. i love to collect pins as they are less expensive than the sunglasses but i still love to collect oakley.
Welcome to the forum

Hello Everybody, I'm Cris from Italy!
Im not a collector but an intense user, I have Oakleys prescription glasses on my nose all day long, both sunglasses and clear.

Hi Im from LA, and have been collecting oakley sunglasses and pins for 2 years. i have a pair of enduros with polarized jades and a pair of b1b frog skins that i customized and put in silver polarized lenses. i also have both ysc pins, 2016 llws pin, 2012,2014,2016 olympic pins, 30th anny pin, infinite hero pin, and jupiter camo pin. i love to collect pins as they are less expensive than the sunglasses but i still love to collect oakley.

You're about to spend more money than you may have planned....just sayin' ;)

Welcome to the community!

Hello Everybody, I'm Cris from Italy!
Im not a collector but an intense user, I have Oakleys prescription glasses on my nose all day long, both sunglasses and clear.

Cris, Welcome aboard, thanks for joining!

Welcome aboard.

@cyclerdoug isnt kidding about spending money either. I went and reread my intro thread and boy they weren't kidding. I've gained several pair since then and it's been a little over a month :oops:

...and look at what you've picked up in that month. Not slot cars or beanie babies, these are fully functional tools...and all X Metals are wearable pieces of art. If you decide you aren't into Oakleys any longer I doubt you'd lose much if any money getting out of your collection in here...unless you knee-jerked and paid stupid money for something on eBay...

I don't like the word investment when it's in this context...but it is in no way wasting your money!

Last edited:
Hello Folks,

Just joined this awesome forum today and looking forward to being involved here. I am a huge Oakley fan and a very proud owner of "Crosshair 2.0" for the last 3 years. I am also a classic car lover and own few of them.

PS: I am looking for some new polarised lenses for my "CrossHair 2.0" . Preferably original, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
AutoCrat

Latest Posts

Back