• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello Folks,

Just joined this awesome forum today and looking forward to being involved here. I am a huge Oakley fan and a very proud owner of "Crosshair 2.0" for the last 3 years. I am also a classic car lover and own few of them.

PS: I am looking for some new polarised lenses for my "CrossHair 2.0" . Preferably original, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
AutoCrat
Welcome to the forum

Hello Folks,

Just joined this awesome forum today and looking forward to being involved here. I am a huge Oakley fan and a very proud owner of "Crosshair 2.0" for the last 3 years. I am also a classic car lover and own few of them.

PS: I am looking for some new polarised lenses for my "CrossHair 2.0" . Preferably original, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
AutoCrat

You have a couple classic cars stashed away that means you're used to spending money on a hobby (read: obsession). Welcome. These things are on a slightly smaller scale, but they multiply...

;)

You have a couple classic cars stashed away that means you're used to spending money on a hobby (read: obsession). Welcome. These things are on a slightly smaller scale, but they multiply...

;)

Had few in the past but now down to just couple (That's what happens when you get married). (BTW: link you provided doesn't work)

Hello Keith here from Central Texas area, been an Oakley fan for many years. Started out with the gascans then oilrig crankshafts and presently the turbine rotor.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Hello All,

New on here. Been collecting since 1999 when I got my first pair of Oakley Juliet. Unfortunately I stopped collecting about 3 years ago and sold off most of them. Just got back into it and up to about 20 pairs. Have some older x-metals and some newer styles. This forum has been helpful in looking for new glasses as well as getting them some much needed maintenance.

Thanks,

CorporalKurt
Minneapolis, MN.

Hello All,

New on here. Been collecting since 1999 when I got my first pair of Oakley Juliet. Unfortunately I stopped collecting about 3 years ago and sold off most of them. Just got back into it and up to about 20 pairs. Have some older x-metals and some newer styles. This forum has been helpful in looking for new glasses as well as getting them some much needed maintenance.

Thanks,

CorporalKurt
Minneapolis, MN.
Welcome to the forum

Latest Posts

Back