• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi new to the Forum have worn Oakleys for a while but recently getting more into the different frames and lenses. I have learned a lot in the last couple weeks thanks to this forum. So thank you everyone for the great information.
Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Thank you! I just recently purchased my first pair of Oakleys. Thus far, I love them. I bought the flax 2.0 xl.

Obviously, I am new to this. If I wanted to ask questions about my oakley, where would I post the questions?

Hi,
Steve here.
First pair of Oakley was the E-wire early 90's. Saw them on a friend and had to have them. I still have those. In box. Somewhere.

Purchased a first generation Romeo. So cool!!! Sort of fell out of my jacket pocket and ran them over. Oh, the humanity :(

Fell in love with A-wire. At work, wrapped in bright blue Lens cleaning cloth. On my desk. Thrown out by the cleaning woman. More agony. I did get reimbursed by my boss though. :)
2nd pair of A-wire utterly destroyed. Not my fault.
Never did get A-wire again as its seems bad luck.
Whisker and tightrope were closest to A-wire. Those have not been tossed or destroyed.

Currently have Whisker, 2 tightropes, 2 E-wire rerelease (resistance is futile), Half jacket 2.0 Prizm Golf, Half Jacket 2.0 MLB NY Mets. (I know, more AGONY), C-Wire (2011), Jawbone Vented, And finally a Square Wire.

Plus other Revo and such.
It seems that I have pair for everyday of the week.
More, if I happen to get a couple of more half jacket lenses.

maybe a Flak Draft in my future?????

And definitely Black prizm lenses whenever those get released for half jacket 2.0

Liked the look of some of the watches, but couldn't pull the trigger on any of those.

Thanks for listening,
Steve

Back