• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Helloozzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Everybody,
I am Reagan D'souza all the way form India.. Love Oakley simply because of their style, Comfort, and the image Oakley brand carries with Pride, Dignity, Attitude :D cheers !!!!!!!!

I would like to say hi to all Oakley addicted people in this community.....
My love to this brand starts in the late 90´s with my first pair of Frogskins (Black Rain with Black iridium lenses) and a pair Eye Jackets (Fingerprint with Black Iridium lenses). To carry on my stuff i bought a Icon Backpack (Black) from my local bicycle dealer.... and now i´m 100% into all Oakley products.

Oakley for ever
Oakleynerd

Bill Luster here from Kansas City, MO.

I bought a pair of Flak Jacket XLJ's and fell in love with them!

I have since bought 2 more pairs... Black, Yellow and White ...

Expensive, true. But they are the best sunglasses I've ever owned.

Perfect for weekend Corvette tripss around town or around the country!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hello all!

I live in U.S. and have been collecting for 10 years. Bought my first pair of Mumbo's in the late 80's. I have somewhere around 70 pairs including rare x metals, jordan oo, and artists series. I also have some rare custom made stuff, which include a solid gold Oakley O hanging charm, it was cast from a plastic "O" logo from a large zippered balistic vault by my jeweler, a custom made full copper dipped x metal vault. I also dabble in carbon fiber and have made 5 inch 4 layer carbon "O" logos. I have a large tattoo of a tigers face holding an "O" in his jaws. I have also modded several frames....

Hey party people! I got my start in '98 with a pair of Eye Jackets given to me by my Oakley dealer cousin, and got hooked. '99 got 2 pairs Minutes and 2 pairs A-wire Rx, '02 got my Juliets and really started my collection! Currently I keep about 30 pairs in one of my metal single-wide cases at home and it's always being added to (unless I'm feeling generous and retire an old pair to a family member, I should really kick that habit of giving these away).

In '06 I began working as an optician while in school with plans of going to optometry school but got distracted when I was offered a position at the Oakley Rx lab at headquarters. Worked there for a while before moving to Chicago, now simply working as a lab manager for an optometry office (Oakley dealer of course).

I'll post some photos of the ol' collection sometime soon.

Hey there Oakley forum, i am new to this site and sort of new to the Oakley lifestyle but rapidly increasing my knowledge in the technology of them "knowing i work at a Oakley vault" i started my collection with a pair of SE matte black and purple science fuel cell's and i think the addiction has started because i am buying a new pair of grape juice holbrook's today with my discount :cool:

Hey there Oakley forum, i am new to this site and sort of new to the Oakley lifestyle but rapidly increasing my knowledge in the technology of them "knowing i work at a Oakley vault" i started my collection with a pair of SE matte black and purple science fuel cell's and i think the addiction has started because i am buying a new pair of grape juice holbrook's today with my discount :cool:

Hey All,

I met Marc at the Ellenton Vault where he works, I figured I would tell him about our great site and now he is a member...... Hopefully we can get him collecting quick!!!

Back