• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi,

Im in Australia. I am an avid Oakley fan, wearing Oakley Eyewear (ALL are RX) for 25+ years.

I don't much like the new age frames, and can't wear the ones that are not RX capable. My favourite Optical frame is the Metal Plate and Carbon Plate. Of which i have 10+ pairs, Mostly becuase i just love the Squared "O" which is disappearing each year and the comfort of them is perfect for me.

In Sunglasses, I wear PitBoss II, Carbon Prime, Carbon Blade, Crosslink Switch, Splice, Racing Jacket, Whisker, Scalpel, Plazma. All RX. Yes, i do have the Original lenses from all of them if someone needs replacement OEM blanks that are Prizm Road, Polarised or Iridium Polarised where applicable.

I go further by wearing Oakley clothing, but don't go out of my way for them...

I hope i can add value to the forum, but mostly hope others can add value to me with education and help...
good stuff mate, welcome to the forum !

Hello all, I'm excited to be a part of the forum. It all started with the purchase of some E Wire 1.0 off of eBay, then a new pair of Eye Jacket Redux. I'm looking forward to learning more and collecting, namely a pair of the original Eye Jacket, and a pair of original Racing Jackets.
Welcome

Hello all, I'm excited to be a part of the forum. It all started with the purchase of some E Wire 1.0 off of eBay, then a new pair of Eye Jacket Redux. I'm looking forward to learning more and collecting, namely a pair of the original Eye Jacket, and a pair of original Racing Jackets.
Greetings.

Welcome

Great group of folks here! You will learn much!!

Hi team, so stoked to have discovered this forum! I'm from Melbourne, Australia and bought my first pair of Frogskins in late high school (early 1990s...) - from memory they were either a clear or smoke grey frame with red iridium lenses. Since then I have owned various types - I remember having a set of eye jackets in the late 90s (speckled blue frame with red lenses), but can't recall the names of the other types. For some reason I then took a hiatus from Oakleys, but 5 years ago I picked up a new pair of frogskins like my old ones that my wife bought on a trip to Hawaii and now own a few more pairs. I've also decided to renew some of my riding gear and have some M2s and a set of early Radars. Looking forward to growing my collection a little more now too!

Back