• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi guys, I'm new, glad to be a part of this forum. Hope i can help those who need it with my knowledge!
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

Shaka+Whale+Tale+Photo+by+Kyle+X+Taylor.jpeg

Hello, I have a few different kinds of Oakleys since the 90's and now need to find replacement lenses.

Radars 09-682 136
and an M Frame 09-100 136 the 36 might be a 56 ( a little roughed up)
Thanks in advance for any help with finding replacement lenses.
Greetings
Hi everyone, I'm Julio from Chile.

I've been reading the forum for a while, but just now I created an account. I hope I can contribute as much as I can.
Here are some models I currently have:
-Jupiter Squared Fire Iridium (I have them in my heart 💔 they were one of my first pairs –around 2014– and they were stolen from me shortly after. Since then I have been looking for some to recover them)
-Fuel Cell Violet Iridium Infinite Hero
-Crossrange Patch Ruby Iridium
-Sutro Prizm Ruby
-Gascan Prizm (recently acquired)
-Dispatch I Bruce Irons edition (recently acquired)
-Eyepatch II (recently acquired)
-Some snow and mtb goggles

Greetings! ✌🏼
Greetings
Hellooaaaa Everybody,Just got in here and I'm really liking it.
I have, my eyes dry too much, I believe oakleys actually improved my game.
thanks
ZukeRNukeR
Greetings.

Sup fellow Oakley®️ heads! I’m that goblin with who packs a magnum everywhere i go! My goal is to own a set of blue Oakley®️ grips and a set of black Oakley®️ grips. Any other fellow Alaskans on here?
IMG_8160.jpeg

Sup fellow Oakley®️ heads! I’m that goblin with who packs a magnum everywhere i go! My goal is to own a set of blue Oakley®️ grips and a set of black Oakley®️ grips. Any other fellow Alaskans on here?View attachment 1057587
Noice. I once had a tech by the real name of Bang Dong (and he didn’t bother to get it registered). You brought back old memories. You have the gift of the magnum.

Back