• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey there,
I'm from australia and have just recently become a big fan of Oakley. Only have 2 pairs of glasses right now but I'm in the market for
Another just can't decide what to get. Also can't wait for the Jupiter squared and dispatch 2's to come out

Hi guys,

I'm Chris from the UK. I started collecting last year when I saw the clear frogskins in duty free and fell in love with them! Since then I haven't stopped collecting but find it difficult to get my hands on anything decent as the UK doesn't really get any collaborations.

Here's a pic of my updated collection (the pink acid rains are still in the post as I had to replace them)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, general release- got jupiter camo in there and Kostons. The clear frames were first release.

Am now in conversation with a guy who will probably sell me BNIB oki-ni and maybe the STPL (the limited one with the pigeon etching)

Hello guys! Just got in here and I'm really liking it. Been a fan since I saw the first MLB player wearing those sweet oakleys. I do have M frames, pair of gascans and monster dogs. Love the persimmon color for how it helps me with a little bit of a problem I have, my eyes dry too much, I believe oakleys actually improved my game.

Back