• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

My name is Kirk and I am brand new to the website. Started off just having a pair of M-frames for sports and fell in love from there. Not as intense as a collector as some of the people I've seen on here I simply buy the oaks and products that I actually like and want to use. Still that being said I have some pretty sweet pairs compared to the average person. Looking forward to learning more about products and everything Oakley

My name is Kirk and I am brand new to the website. Started off just having a pair of M-frames for sports and fell in love from there. Not as intense as a collector as some of the people I've seen on here I simply buy the oaks and products that I actually like and want to use. Still that being said I have some pretty sweet pairs compared to the average person. Looking forward to learning more about products and everything Oakley

awesome man, post your collection! i love the M frames, but never got around to owning one. Im more of an X-metal fan myself. you'll catch the sickness soon! =P

I think you have a pretty sweet pair of Fuente Hijinx :thumb:

Welcome to the OF :cool:

Bought my first pair of Oakleys, the X-Metal Juliets, in 1998 and haven't looked back since. I now own that first pair of Juliets, a pair of custom Jawbones, and a pair of Half-Jacket XLJs. I also used to own a pair of Zeros which I sold, and a pair of Pro M-Frames, which are now resting in the ocean of Hawaii. :sad:

Oakley for life!

Never even thought about an Oakley forum!

I live in Houston, Texas and have been an Oakley enthusiast since the original jackets. My dad always rocked frogs and m-frames, but I never liked Oakley till' those bug eyed jackets came out!

My wife says I have an addiction, I call it a hobby. I can't even count how many pairs of Oakleys I've owned, but have become snobbish in my collection lately. My main squeeze right now are my custom X Squared (x-metal/black iridium). I have also fallen in love with the Jury and have the brown frame/black lens and silver/ice blue models. My sporting glasses are half jackets and my casuals are matte black/black iridium oil rigs. My all time favorites were my Romeo 1.0 from the late 90's. My friends thought I was crazy for spending that kind of money on glasses at the time, but they were truely awesome. Polished with fire lenses; oh so head-turning! Sad ending for those, they were stolen...One day I will break down and buy a pair from ebay.

Just picked up a pair of used Penny's and they need a tune up. That's how I ran across this forum. I have some digging to do to find out how in the heck I'm going to get these up and going again. Oakley has already told me they do not carry parts for Penny's and will not do any work on them. I got that offer for the 25% discount on a new pair, which I'm seriously thinking about using on some 24k X Squared's. The rep said I could us it on them, which I was surprised since they are limited edition.

Looking forward to swapping stories and reading tips. I didn't realize there were other "crazy" Oakley fanatics out there! I'm gonna feel at home...

@bad fishy
glad to you have you here!
we all wanna see some pics from your collection/addiction :dance3:

Bought my first pair of Oakleys, the X-Metal Juliets, in 1998 and haven't looked back since. I now own that first pair of Juliets, a pair of custom Jawbones, and a pair of Half-Jacket XLJs. I also used to own a pair of Zeros which I sold, and a pair of Pro M-Frames, which are now resting in the ocean of Hawaii. :sad:

Oakley for life!

just curious wasnt the Juliet released in 1999? so how would you have gotten one in 1998? wahts the serial number on them? (PM me! i lose track of these threads..)

Back