• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone!

Im Freddie from Sweden.
I came across this forum in my search for more information about my Oakley sunglasses.

Im not sure where I should start, can anyone point me in the right direction please?
I have read the " how to identify an Oakley serial number " thread

/Freddie
Welcome to the forum!

The easiest way for us to help you would be to post some pictures of your Oakleys.

Hi. Proud owner of a pair of Holbrooks. Came here for the aftermarket for a pair of replacement lenses and just to see other cool oakley sunglasses owners.
Hi everyone!

Im Freddie from Sweden.
I came across this forum in my search for more information about my Oakley sunglasses.

Im not sure where I should start, can anyone point me in the right direction please?

/Freddie
Welcome

Hi everyone!

Im Freddie from Sweden.

/Freddie
Welcome (välkommen)

Hey everyone,

joining from Slovenia and came across this forum, as I am searching for the Oakley Xeus Ag.
Didn't know a community of Oakley fans exist, but super happy to be here.

Best,
Luka
Welcome to the forum 😎

Hi. Proud owner of a pair of Holbrooks. Came here for the aftermarket for a pair of replacement lenses and just to see other cool oakley sunglasses owners.

Hi everyone!

Im Freddie from Sweden.

/Freddie
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

istockphoto-914049668-612x612.jpg

Hi everyone!! I just signed up after being introduced to this forum from @XxrumkaxX after meeting him on eBay. I've been collecting for 25 years and currently needing to relinquish a bunch of my collection. I worked for an Oakley Pro Dealer in the early 2000's and was hooked ever since I laid hands on my first pair. I'm grateful for the introduction here!!

Jameson Smith
Abbotsford, BC, Canada

Hi everyone!! I just signed up after being introduced to this forum from @XxrumkaxX after meeting him on eBay. I've been collecting for 25 years and currently needing to relinquish a bunch of my collection. I worked for an Oakley Pro Dealer in the early 2000's and was hooked ever since I laid hands on my first pair. I'm grateful for the introduction here!!

Jameson Smith
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Welcome my friend !!! Lots of good folks here and tons of knowledge... take a look at the forum guidelines and meet the criteria to sell and send pm's and you will be off and going! Just got the NSJ's you sent me today and WOW!!! Mint and Perfect! The forum will be pleased with the sneak peak I got at your offerings! Glad to see you here!

Jameson Smith
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Tell me about that bigass turbo.

Latest Posts

Back