• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone,
I’m Matthew from Italy , I’m an Oakley addicted and I love particularly the si version, I’m a scuba diving instructor.
I’m joining here for searching a rare Oakley stuff.

Hi. I have a question. In 2017 I bought some Oakley Skiing Prizm goggles with two lenses - Rose and Black. The lenses had notches on the left and right side that easily attached to the goggles, which had a lock on them. From what I can see Oakley's new style ski goggles have different systems for changing the lenses. Does anyone know where I might purchase replacement lenses for my old goggles, without buying new ones? The strap for my goggles is a cool burgundy red and goes with my ski pants, so I really dont want to replace the goggles in their entirety. Thanks. Michael from London

Hello everyone,
I’m Matthew from Italy , I’m an Oakley addicted and I love particularly the si version, I’m a scuba diving instructor.
I’m joining here for searching a rare Oakley stuff.
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

tmp 4.gif

Hi. I have a question. In 2017 I bought some Oakley Skiing Prizm goggles with two lenses - Rose and Black. The lenses had notches on the left and right side that easily attached to the goggles, which had a lock on them. From what I can see Oakley's new style ski goggles have different systems for changing the lenses. Does anyone know where I might purchase replacement lenses for my old goggles, without buying new ones? The strap for my goggles is a cool burgundy red and goes with my ski pants, so I really dont want to replace the goggles in their entirety. Thanks. Michael from London
Welcome.
Do you have any pictures?

Welcome

Back